Supply is limited. Royal Discount may ship the SP2 version.
Whether you want to share digital photos, download and playback digital music or enjoy videos on your computer, you can do that and more with Microsoft? Windows? XP Home Edition.
This state-of-the-art software will keep you connected with friends and family via instant messaging and voice and video conversations. You can download, store and playback high-quality digital music as well as create and enjoy videos on your computer. It also offers a personal entertainment system for cutting-edge gaming and high-quality DVD videos.
- Fast-User Switching?allows family or friends sharing a single computer to access their own accounts without having to close each other?s applications or reboot.
- New Simplified Visual Design?makes everything easier because of a clean, simple design that exposes the most commonly used features.
- Windows Media Player for Windows XP?brings all of the most common digital media activities together in a single, easy-to-use place: play DVDs, organize music, burn CDs and more.
- Windows Messenger?the easy way to communicate with anyone in real time, users can choose text, voice, and video with excellent performance.
- Windows Movie Maker?provides the ability to easily capture, edit, organize, and share home movies by just plugging a digital camera into the PC; or with the right hardware, an analog camera.
- My Pictures?allows users to perform basic management tasks like adding, sorting, and deleting picture files.
- Internet Explorer 6? includes many new and enhanced features that simplify tasks, increase reliability, and help maintain the privacy of personal information on the Web.
- Remote Assistance?allows users to have a peer or IT Professional who is also running Windows XP remotely control their PC to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- System Restore?actively monitors system file changes, so that in the event of a problem, a user can restore their computer to a previous state without losing personal data files.
- Network Setup Wizard?makes it easier than ever to set up your own home network so multiple home PCs can share printers, devices, files, and Internet connections.
After April 8, 2014, Microsoft will no longer provide
security updates or technical support for Windows XP. Due to the lack of
security updates, vulnerabilities could arise. PCs running Windows XP after
April 8, 2014, should not be considered to be protected. It is important that
you migrate to a current supported operating system. A more recent and improved
version of Windows can offer you more security, flexibility and most
importantly, Microsoft support.