Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide range of publications and marketing materials in-house. New and improved capabilities guide you through the process of creating and distributing in print, Web, and e-mail so you can build your brand, manage customer lists, and track your marketing campaigns — all in-house.
Office Publisher 2007 includes new and improved tools that help you efficiently create, customize, and reuse a wide variety of marketing communications materials that are tailored to your company's specific needs.
- Get started quickly by choosing from a library of hundreds of customizable design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, Web sites, e-mail formats, and more.
- Create a business identity for all your business and personal needs that includes your company name, contact information, and logo.
- Get dynamic previews of Office Publisher 2007 templates with your brand elements applied — including your colors, fonts, logo, and business information — before choosing a template.
- Use the new Search tool to quickly locate and preview high-quality Office Publisher 2007 templates from Microsoft Office Online right within the Publisher Catalog.
- Categorize, preview, open, and save your templates efficiently within My Templates for fast retrieval.
- Save time and effort by storing frequently used text, design elements, and graphics in the new Content Store to use in other publications.
- Reuse content for other publication types and distribution methods. For example, easily place content from a multipage newsletter into an e-mail template or Web layout for online distribution.
- Choose from more than 70 designer-created color schemes, or create one of your own. If you're using Pantone colors, choose them within Office Publisher 2007.
- Use Publisher Tasks to get help with common Office Publisher 2007 procedures, such as inserting images, creating a mail merge, or reusing content.
- Use the enhanced Catalog Merge to produce frequently updated materials such as datasheets, catalogs, or price lists by merging text and images from a database.
- Customize your publications using a collection of intuitive design, layout, typography, and graphics tools.
- Run the enhanced Design Checker to identify and fix common design errors in commercial print, Web, and e-mail publications prior to distributing or printing.