Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select
Securing your data, systems & Mobile Workforce
Award-winning, multi-layer anti-malware
Endpoint controls � Application, Device & Web
Mobile security & mobile device management... and more
With an increasingly mobile and diversified workforce, most businesses need to extend their security far beyond traditional boundaries. In addition to delivering Kaspersky's award-winning anti-malware technologies, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT adds mobile security, file server security and flexible control technologies that help you to ensure compliance with your security policies.
Anti-Malware for Workstations
Anti-Malware for File Servers
Mobile Device Management
Controls (Application, Device, Web)
Unified Management Console
This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
Virtual platforms (for converted recovery points):
- VMware vSphere 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1
- Microsoft Hyper-V 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Citrix XenServer 5.0, 5.5, 5.6 FP1, 6.0 and 6.1
The following are the memory requirements for each component of Symantec System Recovery:
- Symantec System Recovery Agent: 512 MB
- Symantec System Recovery user interface and Recovery
Point Browser: 512 MB
- Symantec System Recovery Disk: 1 GB minimum
- LightsOut Restore: 1 GB
Available Hard Disk Space
The following are hard disk space requirements for Symantec System Recovery and other areas:
- When you install the entire product: Up to 700 MB is
required for a full install, depending on the language of the product
- Recovery points: Sufficient hard disk space on a local
hard disk or network server for storing recovery points.
- The size of recovery points depends on the amount of
data you have backed up and the type of recovery point that is stored.
- LightsOut Restore: 2 GB
The drive can be any speed, but it must be capable of being used as the startup drive from the BIOS.
Symantec System Recovery uses Gear Software technology. To verify that your DVD writer is compatible, visit the Gear Software Web site.
You can look up information about your writer if you know the name of the manufacturer and model number of your writer.
The following Microsoft .Net Framework versions are required for installing and using Symantec System Recovery:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2: Required to run the
Symantec System Recovery installation program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later: Required to run
and use Symantec System Recovery.
If the required .NET Framework versions are not already installed, the Symantec System Recovery installation program automatically installs them on your computer.