SQL Server 2012 Standard
This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence. SQL Server 2012 provides mission critical confidence with greater uptime, blazing-fast performance and enhanced security features for mission critical workloads; breakthrough insight with managed self-service data exploration and stunning interactive data visualizations capabilities; and cloud on your own terms by enabling the creation and extension of solutions across on-premises and public cloud.
For SQL Server 2012, per-core licensing replaces per-processor licensing. There is a minimum requirement of 4 core licenses per physical processor. As with per-processor licensing, per-core licensing allows an unlimited number of clients to access each instance of SQL Server 2012.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB
- Operating System: Windows® Server 2008 w/SP2 or 2008 R2, Windows 7 w/SP1
- Processor Type (x86): Pentium III-compatible processor or faster
- Processor Type (x64): AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz (x86), 1.4 GHz (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 800x600 S-VGA display
- Other: DVD-ROM drive, Internet Explorer 7 or later