Windows 7 Professional
A quick look: Windows 7 Professional is the business-grade version of Microsoft's popular operating system.
Windows 7 Professional is the edition of Windows 7 designed for business users. With Windows 7 Professional, fewer walls stand between you and your success. You can run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode and recover data easily with automatic backups to your home or business network. You can also connect to company networks effortlessly and more securely with Domain Join. Faster and more reliable performance means your PC just works the way you want it to, and great features like Windows Media Center and Windows Touch make new things possible. With all the exciting entertainment features of Windows Home Premium, it's a great choice for both home and business.
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB (plus 15 GB additional for XP mode)
- Processor Type: 64-bit
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (plus 1 GB additional for XP mode)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 support with WDDM 1.0
- Other: DVD-ROM drive, internet access, audio output
- Advanced: TV tuner
- Note: Your system must meet or exceed the recommended requirements to gain access to advanced features