Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud offers comprehensive security for your Windows-based laptops, desktops, and file servers as a hosted service, helping you to protect your business without installing additional hardware or management software. It is designed to safeguard your systems with advanced security technologies all managed from a single Web-based management console.
This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 2-4 business days after your order is placed. If you do not have installation media, the software can be downloaded from Symantec.
- Advanced technologies for antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and host intrusion prevention protect your laptops, desktops, and file servers.
- Automated updates occur transparently over an Internet connection to help keep employee systems current and consistent with policies whether they are in the office or on the road � even when they're not logged into the VPN.
- Administrators can access administration portal over a supported Web-browser. Administrators receive real-time alerts via SMS or email and can easily perform functions such as Live Updates, view history on systems, and change local policy settings.
- Warns employees of dangerous web sites and suspicious sellers so they can work online with confidence.
- Service records data about administrative activities such as login times, policies created, and computers added. Administrators can build graphical reports that are exportable to .PDF or .HTML.
- Windows XP Home SP3+ (32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional SP3+ (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Vista SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 Standard SP2
- Windows 2003 Web SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 Enterprise Server SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 Datacenter SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 Server SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 Enterprise Server SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server SP2 (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3.5+