Symantec Endpoint Protection.cloud offers comprehensive security for your Windows-based laptops, desktops, and file servers as a hosted service, helping you to protect your business without installing additional hardware or management software. It is designed to safeguard your systems with advanced security technologies all managed from a single Web-based management console.
This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 2-4 business days after your order is placed. If you do not have installation media, the software can be downloaded from Symantec.
- Advanced technologies for antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and host intrusion prevention protect your laptops, desktops, and file servers.
- Automated updates occur transparently over an Internet connection to help keep employee systems current and consistent with policies whether they are in the office or on the road � even when they're not logged into the VPN.
- Administrators can access administration portal over a supported Web-browser. Administrators receive real-time alerts via SMS or email and can easily perform functions such as Live Updates, view history on systems, and change local policy settings.
- Warns employees of dangerous web sites and suspicious sellers so they can work online with confidence.
- Service records data about administrative activities such as login times, policies created, and computers added. Administrators can build graphical reports that are exportable to .PDF or .HTML.
- Recommended: 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor
- Minimum: 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor
NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance. SSE2 instruction set is required.
- Recommended: 2 MB L2 cache
- Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache
Free Hard Disk Space
- 3.2 GB
- 4 GB for localized non-English versions
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Recommended: 2 GB for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 32-bit; 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- Minimum:1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista; 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher for online help
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase)
NOTE: An Internet connection is required for automatic product activation (a quick, anonymous process). This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.