Symantec System Recovery 2013 Small Business Server Edition
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Small Business Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware� technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it�including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB (5400 rpm)
- Operating System: Windows 7 (except Starter), Vista w/SP2 (except Starter), XP w/SP3 (x86 only), Server 2003 w/SP2 or R2, Server 2008 w/SP2 or R2
- Processor Type: x86 or x64
- Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB (x86), 2 GB (x64) (512 MB additional if running in a virtual machine)
- Graphics: 1024x768 or higher display with DirectX 9
- Other: DVD-ROM drive