Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Advanced
The price shown is per license. This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Trend Micro Worry-Free� Business Security Advanced is designed for businesses with limited IT resources so it's easy to install and doesn't require expertise to use. The latest Advanced edition keeps business information private by locking down USB drives and other storage devices. Also, it stops data loss through email, blocks spam both before and on the Exchange Server, and secures both Macs and PCs. The latest Worry-Free Business Security solutions provide customized installation options, so you only get the security you need. With continuous updates, most of which are stored on the local security server instead of your business computers, new threats are blocked faster, which reduces the impact on your computers' performance. The newest version of Worry-Free Business Security also controls access to USB drives and other attached devices to block threats. This license includes a 1-year subscription.
- Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
Virtual platforms (for converted recovery points):
- VMware vSphere 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.1
- Microsoft Hyper-V 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Citrix XenServer 5.0, 5.5, 5.6 FP1, 6.0 and 6.1
The following are the memory requirements for each component of Symantec System Recovery:
- Symantec System Recovery Agent: 512 MB
- Symantec System Recovery user interface and Recovery
Point Browser: 512 MB
- Symantec System Recovery Disk: 1 GB minimum
- LightsOut Restore: 1 GB
Available Hard Disk Space
The following are hard disk space requirements for Symantec System Recovery and other areas:
- When you install the entire product: Up to 700 MB is
required for a full install, depending on the language of the product
- Recovery points: Sufficient hard disk space on a local
hard disk or network server for storing recovery points.
- The size of recovery points depends on the amount of
data you have backed up and the type of recovery point that is stored.
- LightsOut Restore: 2 GB
The drive can be any speed, but it must be capable of being used as the startup drive from the BIOS.
Symantec System Recovery uses Gear Software technology. To verify that your DVD writer is compatible, visit the Gear Software Web site.
You can look up information about your writer if you know the name of the manufacturer and model number of your writer.
The following Microsoft .Net Framework versions are required for installing and using Symantec System Recovery:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 SP2: Required to run the
Symantec System Recovery installation program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later: Required to run
and use Symantec System Recovery.
If the required .NET Framework versions are not already installed, the Symantec System Recovery installation program automatically installs them on your computer.