Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard CALs
Minimum quantity for a new order is five licenses. The price shown is per license. This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 1-3 business days after your order is placed.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 brings a new rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange Server 2013 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2013 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud. New features and functionality in Exchange 2013 are designed to do the following:
- Support a multigenerational workforce Social
integration and making it easier to find people is important to users.
Smart Search learns from users' communication and collaboration
behavior to enhance and prioritize search results in Exchange. Also, with
Exchange 2013, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a
single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple
- Provide an engaging experience Microsoft Outlook 2013
and Microsoft Outlook Web App have a fresh new look. Outlook Web App
emphasizes a streamlined user interface that also supports the use of touch,
enhancing the mobile device experience with Exchange.
- Integrate with SharePoint and Lync Exchange 2013
offers greater integration with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft Lync
2013 through site mailboxes and In-Place eDiscovery. Together, these
products offer a suite of features that make scenarios such as enterprise
eDiscovery and collaboration using site mailboxes possible.
- Help meet evolving compliance needs Compliance and
eDiscovery are challenging for many organizations. Exchange 2013 helps you
to find and search data not only in Exchange, but across your organization.
With improved search and indexing, you can search across Exchange 2013, Lync
2013, SharePoint 2013, and Windows file servers. In addition, data loss
prevention (DLP) can help keep your organization safe from users mistakenly
sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. DLP helps you
identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.
- Provide a resilient solution Exchange 2013 builds upon the Exchange Server 2010 architecture and has been redesigned for simplicity of scale, hardware utilization, and failure isolation.
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB (plus 15 GB additional for XP mode)
- Processor Type: 64-bit
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (plus 1 GB additional for XP mode)
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 support with WDDM 1.0
- Other: DVD-ROM drive, internet access, audio output
- Advanced: TV tuner
- Note: Your system must meet or exceed the recommended requirements to gain access to advanced features