Windows Server 2012 Essentials is an ideal server for small businesses. It provides a powerful and flexible solution that helps protect your business data while allowing you to access the information you need from virtually anywhere by using almost any device. Windows Server 2012 Essentials provides easier setup, installation, and migration experiences, a simplified management experience, and better network-wide security features. It incorporates the latest Microsoft technologies for management, networking, data storage and backup, security, and document and printer sharing. Windows Server 2012 Essentials provides integration capabilities for cloud-based applications and services, allowing you the flexibility to choose the best environment for your line-of-business and collaboration solutions. It is designed and priced for small businesses with a maximum of 25 users and 50 devices. Windows Server 2012 Essentials is licensed per server, so no CALs are required.
Minimum quantity for a new order is five licenses. The price shown is per license. This is an electronic license only product, and you'll receive an email with your license information 1-3 business days after your order is placed. Active 501(c)(3) status is required. We will email you requesting documentation after your order is processed.
- Hard Drive Space: 160 GB with a 60 GB system partition
- Operating System (Client): Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.8
- Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz (3.1 GHz recommended)
- Processor Type: 64-bit (maximum of 2 processors)
- RAM: 2 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 800x600 display
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100/1000baseT PHY/MAC), IPv4 NAT router or firewall, Internet access
- Other: DVD-ROM drive, keyboard and mouse